


Our new years vacation was a lot of fun. We finally took our trip to rocky point Mexico. It was beautiful there and we had an amazing view of the ocean and I hear that the sun rise was beautiful sadly I couldn't wake up for one. Andy and I went out looking for seashells one night. Andy searched and searched to find a good one and as you see he did and it even had a sea creature living inside. It was a really cool shell. While we were in mexico we went shopping at a nearby street market Andy found his sunglasses for five dollars and I found these really cool handmade drinking glasses. I had a few guys running all over the place looking for the matching glasses. Andy and I had a lot of fun bartering prices down from $48 to $20 for 6 drinking glasses! We had a great new year, and we hope you had a good one too!

No comments:
Post a Comment