4 Sievers

Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring surprise!


A couple weeks ago Andy and I received a special surprise. It was a beautiful day and the sun was shining, the snow was melting so I decided to pull up all the blinds to let the light in, I went back to cleaning the house, because Katie and her boyfriend were coming over and I suddenly hear Andy calling me from the office. He tells me to look out the window into the backyard and I see a our neighbors dog, dead! It was hidden under the snow the entire winter and we never saw it. Crazy! I couldn't take a picture of the dog because I thought that would be weird so this is his print in the snow. His name was Walker, the first Sunday Andy and I came to Archer we walked to church, Walker was so kind to walk with us to church, we thought it was funny. But, what was crazier is that Walker, the dog, waited for us the whole 3 hours to walk us home. We always loved Walker after that. We will miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment