4 Sievers

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Last doctors appointment

So good and bad news came from my doctors appointment today. First the bad news, nothing has changed, still not dilated and nothing else has changed since the last appointment. This means pretty much nothing since the baby will do whatever he pleases. Even without dilating he could still come tonight. But, it also means that the likelihood of him coming sooner than September 9 is not as great. Since my doctor doesn't want him to come much later than due date the GOOD news is that I will start the labor process Thursday afternoon. Since I have not started dilating I have to have one more step done on Thursday night before starting me on Pitocin Friday morning. I am guessing this whole process will take about 24 hours, which is not very exciting to me but at the end I will have the greatest prize, my little boy!
I am so lucky that Andy will be able to have the work off and be able to spend Thursday-Sunday with me before starting work back on Monday. Luckily, my mom will also be here to help and stay at home with me and the little guy while Andy is working.
Andy is sure ready to be a daddy and has so much to learn especially how to change a diaper, but I know he we will do great. I am so grateful to have a husband that is excited and ready to take on this next step of life with me. I love him!

1 comment:

  1. YAAAY!!! WE are so excited for you two! {and can I add jealous!!?} you're going to do great I just know it! Please, please take a pic of your cute pregnant self before they start you tho! I really want to know how cute you are!! keep me updated! send us a pic! miss you!

    ReplyDelete