I can't believe that my little baby is 1 month old! He is getting so big and changing everyday. Mason has quite the personality he lets us know what he likes and what he doesn't like. He is very talkative, he grunts all the time instead of little coos they are grunts and groans. He is very alert and loves to be held sitting up so he can look around. We moved him into is crib this week and he is loving it, I think he felt a little to cramped in is bassinet and needed more room to wiggle around. Sometimes I find myself thinking he is older than he really is because he is such a big boy. He is in the 85% for weight and 75% for height.
Milestones:
1. holds his head up during tummy time
2. rolled from his belly to his back, TWICE!!! i was shocked
3. slept from 12-5am last night for the first time, it was great!
His Likes:
1. sitting in "Buddah"position
2. baths
3. walks in his stroller
4. riding in the car (whenever we are at a stop light he grunts)
5. his swing
6. eating
7. sleeping on dad's chest
8. loves his hands by is face when sleeping
His dislikes:
1. being still
2. dark rooms
3. diaper changes
4. changing clothes
5. having is nose suctioned
6. being swaddled

He is ready for the straw maze all bundled up.

This is our tradition every October, we love the straw maze!


He sleeps just like his daddy!

Super Mason

off to the rescue!!
you look so beautiful lauren! What a great mommy you already are. Mason looks like a happy little baby. i'm still good for a dinner, so I'll be giving you a call soon. =) Maybe just so I can come over and take a longer peek at that handsome kid of yours! Have fun!
ReplyDelete