This pic was taken at the park just walking distance from our house. I love Mason's little eyes in this picture.
First time to Logan, UT. One weekend we decided it would be fun to go to Logan for the day see the temple and explore. We were able to meet up with Andy's friend Regan and have dinner. I just love the Logan temple it is so pretty. Valentines Day was a lot of fun this year I made a heart shaped meatloaf and homemade chocolate covered strawberries. I also made Mason a v-day shirt for the occasion, he is definitely a little heart breaker. And Andy bought me the most beautiful bouquet of flowers and they lasted forever I was so excited! Debbie came up from Arizona to see us but mostly little Mason and while she was here we put her to work. Above are the before and after pictures of part of our living room. And after all the painting we played at Lava Hot Springs indoor pool. It was a lot of fun to see Mason in a HUGE bathtub for the first time. It took him a little while to feel comfortable but once we gave him is paci and put him in the floaty he relaxed and had tons of fun. He even went under the water! We had lots of fun with Grandma Sievers and were excited to have some family come and visit us.
Andy and I met at BYU-Idaho my first semester of college. We were married in the Los Angeles Temple in August of 08. Now we are graduated and awaiting a baby boy in September. Andy works at a furniture store and I am a stay at home mom.
Baby Mason
He is full of personality, he always has something to say and lets mom and dad know what he likes and dislikes. He loves his bath and enjoys sitting up and staring around the room. Does not like getting his diaper changed and sleeping in his bassinet.
No comments:
Post a Comment