4 Sievers

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Summer 2010

Wow it seems like it has been a long time since I have posted something on my blog. That is probably because it has been. This summer has been jammed packed with fun and exciting adventures. Andy and I have been living with his parents this summer and plan to live with them until we are both finished with school which will be December for Andy and April for me. During the summer we have had 20 people under one roof for a whole week, I was in school until the middle of July, I thought it would be a good idea to go to school instead of sitting around all summer. Andy got a year long internship with INL and has been working there 40 hour weeks, I think it is the first time he has held a full time job like that and he is still getting used to it. My best friend Katie got married and I flew down to California to be in her bridal party. We went to Bear Lake twice and went wake boarding (Andy did awesome!). We have had an exciting summer and thought we should share a few pictures we have taken throughout the summer.

Bear Lake Trip #1

Our First Family Portraits (I love them!)
The entire Sievers' clan except Matt and Colman

Regan's wedding reception in SLC

Andy and I at Shoshone Falls

We are at the huge caves at Craters of the Moon.
Craters of the Moon Hillary, Casey and I at Katie's wedding
Me, Emily, and Sarah, em was in a different bridal party on the same day.

No comments:

Post a Comment