I am so excited right now that I only have 5 more weeks of student teaching. I have loved every minute and I am so sad to think about leaving all of the students that I have grown to love. But I am excited that in 5 weeks I will be completely done with school and officially graduated.
Andy was pretty excited when his degree came in the mail. He is officially done with BYU-Idaho graduated and still working as an intern at INL. He has really enjoyed it but because of the hiring freeze with the government they are not aloud to hire anyone until a budget is released, at least that is what he said. So right now is is running around applying anywhere that has a job opening.
I keep thinking that nothing is certain in our lives except that we are having a baby sometime in September.
So for everyone that doesn't care about our lives but the life of the little bambino living inside of me this is what I know so far. I am 12 weeks along, the baby is the size of a plum and it is starting to look more like a human being. Last time I went to the doctors I was able to hear the heartbeat. The doctor said the heart beat was a very fast 150. It was so cool to hear the little heartbeat. For a little lime at the time it was so fast. I am not showing yet from the baby but, if you see me after I eat I look 5 months pregnant. I am counting the weeks right now until I find out if it is a girl or a boy. Both Andy and I want a girl but we will be happy with anything.
Funny conversation Andy and I were having at the doctor's appointment. So for a little background my family, Andy and I are all going to Maui, Hawaii in June.
"So by June I want to loose 15 lbs. I think I will look good if I am 190, don't you?" Andy said, he continues. "By then it would probably be good if you gain like 10 lbs. Don't you think?" Well thanks Andy for allowing me to GAIN weight for a vacation in Hawaii.
Monday, February 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment