Doctor says that everything still looks perfect and is pretty sure that I will for sure make it to 39 weeks. Sad for me because I would like to see him but the doctor is excited how healthy I am and the baby is.
Lately, I have been reading up on how to start the labor process there are a lot of crazy things, but when you are uncomfortable you are willing to try them all. While in the doctors office Andy and I were planning our self inducement Sept. 6. Our plan looks a little like this.
1. Panda for dinner Sweet Fire chicken breast both spicy and lots of pineapple (i don't know but they say pineapple helps)
2. walk around Wal-Mart for 3 hours
3. Go to the hospital once contractions start
It would be nice if he decided to come a little earlier, but if not that is fine too!
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I tried everything and curb walking is finally what worked. (walk with one foot on a curb and one off). Whatever you do, don't do the castor oil. Biggest mistake of my life.
ReplyDelete