4 Sievers

Friday, August 5, 2011

Boy oh Boy he is getting big

Look at that nose, that is Andy's nose
I love how he is sucking his fingers!
The ultrasound tech loved his cheeks in this picture.

So yesterday I had a doctors appointment and we had another ultrasound. I was so excited to see my little boy again. At my last ultrasound the placenta was still too low and in the way of delivery. So yesterday we had another ultrasound to make sure it was out of the way and it was but, it was right in my baby's face which meant we couldn't get the best profile pictures. From what we were able to see in the 4-d shots Mason definitely has his fathers nose, it is kinda funny.
I have a small bulletin board in my bedroom with all of Mason's ultrasound pictures on it and I was looking at it last night and I couldn't believe how big he is getting, from a tiny little bean to a 5lb 80z little boy that can suck his fingers.
A little about me I am finally at my 35 week and am really starting to feel the pregnancy wear on me. I have been walking 2 miles religiously with a walking group and now I am starting to waddle 1 mile around the park. I am taking regular naps during the day and starting to slowly phase into the nesting stage. I really only have a few things to do before baby comes and am trying to fill my time with fun cheap projects. This week I am painting wooden letters to hang over his crib.
Andy is getting excited to be a daddy. He loves to talk to Mason and gives him a hug every morning before work. He loves to feel Mason's kicks and punches. But, I think his favorite thing of all is making me laugh really hard because when I do my stomach literally moves up and down like Santa Clause and he thinks that is so funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment