4 Sievers

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Date Night


So Andy and I for date night went to the Idaho Falls Chukars Baseball Game, we had so much fun. I grew up going to Angels games and I always loved going but now I am hooked on Minor league games.
Reasons: parking is amazing, no lines for the bathroom, cheaper food, we sat right behind home base for $6.50, higher scoring games, getting out of the parking lot took 2 minutes!
The Chukars are not known for winning but last night they won 8 to 4 against the Ogden Raptors, Go Chukars!
As you can see in the picture Andy and I received free Chukars shirts for being the first 1,000 in the gate and I am glad we did because I got mine signed by Charlie the Chukar! This was probably one of our most fun dates and I am glad we were able to do it before the baby comes.
Andy and I at the game, he was so surprised I actually remembered my camera, haha.
Me and Charlie the Chukar
I totally cut kids in line to get this picture
Signing my belly it was really fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment